Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Miracles in March

Tuesday was a GREAT DAY. I walked into my car after school and the temperature was..70 degrees! I had to double-take, since I was pretty sure we were in March, not May. I knew we had to celebrate. So I invited Mr. D for a run... 
HE ACCEPTED!!!! 
This is huge, mind you. For three and a half years I have relentlessly attempted to get my Mr. D to run ANYTHING with me. He has always refused. But yesterday, at 7pm, we RAN. A little shy of 4 miles. And he beat me at the final 100-yard dash home.  I was (goofily, I am sure) grinning ear to ear. I could have cried I was so happy. But I didn’t. I just kissed his sweaty face. 
Mr. D got this HUGE blister from our run. And we are supposed to get more snow this week. But I believe in miracles.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...