Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Just when I thought we could finally settle into spring...we get a snowstorm. I am so angry, I could write a hate letter:

Dear Utah, Thanks a lot for bringing back winter (again.) *sarcasm* Because, as everyone certainly knows, I love gaining weight and eating like a bear. No, really, I mean, I love getting out of school at 2:30 with my stomach churning because I have just eaten two full-size chocolate candy bars and a handful of laffy taffy. I HATE LAFFY TAFFY. But, no, my body thinks it MUST be time to hibernate and I MUST get as many calories in as humanly possible or else I will die of bitter cold. PS I love getting complemented by high school students on my new pregnacy--oh, wait, IM NOT PREGNANT. THANKS FOR THAT, that really makes me feel good about myself. Especially with swimsuit season six months away. BUT ITS ALL GOOD BECAUSE WE NEED THE SNOW FOR MOISTURE, RIGHT!?!? EVER HEAR OF RAIN?!?! I hope you are happy because someday soon I will leave you for another, more amicable state, that actually HAS a spring and NOT 9 months of winter. Mrs. D has spoken. So let it be known.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

after 10 years in az, i cannot agree with you more. you should cross michigan off your list of places to go someday. oh wait, michigan is probably already crossed off your list for other reasons:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...