Thursday, March 19, 2009

I love winning... especially when it comes to winning beautiful stuff

Ask Wifey is a blog I follow that is both hilarious and informational...
And she is willing to answer questions that will (probably, depending on your level of tolerance) make you blush! I first found out about her when she was featured as "fit mommy of the month" on workoutmommy.com. Maybe someday after a few kids I can be featured there as well? That is my hope!

If you are a woman, married or still on the prowl (or even a guy who wants a good laugh), this is like reading Cosmo, but better. Wifey is also doing a stint on the Travel Channel for a Mediterranean Cruise she recently went on, that airs this Saturday at 8pm EST! 

If you are wondering why I am shamelessly promoting Ms. Wifey, it is for her for her benefit and mine... I get entered into a drawing for a lovely blown glass piece of art (ok, wine-cover) and we all know how much I love FREE art!

Watch it, read it, love it!

1 comment:

Wifey said...

What a great post, ahem! Seriously, thanks for the love! And, Workout Mommy is great, isn't she!

Looking forward to reading more of your blog...

Winks & Smiles,
Wifey

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...