Sunday, March 22, 2009

at long last...

Mr. D noticed today that my hair is FINALLY starting to get long again, so I HAD to document it. Its about time! I cut it MYSELF after a traumatic and emotional experience (see my October 21 post) on August 21, 2008, loved it for about two months and then realized I must have been in delirium because I look AWFUL in short hair! 
Just for the record, I am not cutting my hair at ALL in 2009, saving instead till 2010, when I am allowed some bangs and maybe a trim for split ends. I miss my long hair, and cannot bear to put a "before" pic up (so as not to curse my hair-growing), so if you must see me in my super-butch-short hair, check out the October 2008 posts. This is the shortest I will ever allow my hair again. 
Any ideas to make it grow faster???

2 comments:

anna. said...

emily keeps telling me i should let her cut my hair into a bob...like posh spice...needless to say, i haven't given in. but i do need a haircut sometime.

siovhan said...

I like it! It's really cute! But I understand about hating it being short when you're used to it long.

And in high school my friends would take pre-natal vitamins or vitamin-b supplements to make their hair grow for prom.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...