Friday, February 13, 2009

Important announcement PLEASE READ

As I will be starting my High School student teaching experience on Tuesday, I have made the executive decision to (for at least the remainder of my student teaching experience... through April 13th) make my blog only available to those of you currently reading it (instead of being public, like it is now). Not that I really have anything to hide, but I would just prefer my students to only look at my art blog (which will stay public), instead of this one, which I feel is a bit more personal. If you would like to have access to my blog after Monday, please let me know in a comment, or email me at redsoxwife@gmail.com. 
HAPPY VALENTINES (14th) /MR.D'S 25th BIRTHDAY (15th) /PRESIDENTS DAY WEEKEND!!! (14-16th)

2 comments:

Kana said...

I would still love to read your blog :)

Andrea and Eric Stevens said...

I want to keep reading your posts!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...