Tuesday, February 10, 2009

H2 oh

I've been thinking a lot about germs lately, mostly because I am surrounded by them. And listening to NPR or the BBC where they talk about people in this African community who grow organic produce (with no pesticides) and people actually buy them, mostly because it is grown clean and with good water, not like the water that litters the muddy, feces-infested streets they walk on daily. I thought, "What would I do without clean water?" and I didn't have a good answer that didn't start with "Dasani" or "Brita."As one who has always detested Soda, and after being semi-vegan for a year still finds it hard to drink milk, all I drink is WATER! And you know what? I love it! I have about 15 works of art floating around in my mind... if only I had the energy to put it ALL to canvas :( Maybe after student teaching is done.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...