Thursday, February 12, 2009

Chloe and Co.

My Graphic Novel Comic, just moments after completion. Yeah, its not my best work but at least I've gotten back into watercolor. And I had a lot of fun with it, even with the difficulties that came with keeping my cat from drinking out of my water bowl, my watercolor palette, and the actual freshly wet watercolor paper. Kevs, you will never be allowed in my studio when I have one someday.I realize now that I need to work on my color mixing, as I always end up with purples, greens and pukey yellow greens that all are about the same. The same thing happened when I was mixing colors with oil paints. Maybe that should be something I work on this summer: perfecting my color mixing to make the colors I want. I think I need to buy better red pigment.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...