Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Biggest Loser Inspiration


"I have to love my body more than I love food." (Girl on the Green Team)

"Learn to feed your SOUL in different ways, and that deeper hunger that is driving you to a self-destructive behavior, acknowledge it." (Jillian, Biggest Loser Trainer)
I love Jillian's quote because a mom of 5 was talking about how even though she worked out for 3-4 hours a day for 30 days, she only lost 2 pounds in 3o days because she was not able to control herself around food. Food for thought.

And that made me think about all the food related product placement, which I must admit I am a sucker for: Yoplait, Cheerios, Extra gum, etc.

I can't even tell you how much I love this show.

Something else I love? That the snow is finally melting. I love Spring!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...