Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Success!


After two weeks with my awesome classes, I have finally memorized my PM class and half of my AM class! It really is true, that once you memorize names of your students, it makes it so much easier to love them (not that I don't already adore those kids). Even as I am putting their "mug shot" photos through PhotoShop stamping for our Andy Warhol color experiment, I am beyond giddy to teach these kids everything I know about Pop Art, Warhol (well, at least all the kid-friendly stuff), Lichtenstein, and Thiebaud, and how they relate to COLOR! I cannot wait to have kids someday :) They are going to be so smart I just know it.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Smart AND cute! I love what you're teaching these kids...maybe when you're finished you can leave Utah and teach in AZ? (I know it's a stretch, just thought I'd put it out there). Maya would LOVE this lesson on pop art.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...