Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Student teaching was wonderful today. I have two classes a day for an hour each (they are there for two but the CT will teach music the other hour) with 40 third and fourth grade kids each class. It was a long drive, with its fair share of challenges (mostly weather-related) but the trusty GPS got me there safe and sound. I feel like I have been reporting all day to people what my first day was like, so I will leave it at that for now. PS I also get THREE recesses! Goop would be so jealous!
I am exhausted, but mostly from lack of sleep and rigorous spinning and pilates classes (thanks Liz). I will leave with a happy note, I figured out this weekend why my heart healthy apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins were so dry...they were missing a whole shredded apple (the Women's Health recipe omitted the ingredient on accident when it printed, but they corrected it this month). They taste much better! Plus, I baked while wearing my new favorite shoes, courtesy of my love. I felt so Leave It To Beaver.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...