Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Good morning, utah.

I was so nervous for my student teaching to start today, I woke up at 5:15 am, only to be greeted by an email from my cooperating teacher (CT) telling me I had to be there between 8:30-9am. Whoops. I was getting ready to leave at 6:15 to get in by 7:30 (when I thought I had to get there). Now I am too nervous to go back to bed. I am not scared of the kids, I am just nervous that it is my first day and the weather is so bad, and visibility is terrible. Plus, I have never been there. So, being the crazy that I am, I will leave in 20 minutes to give myself a full 2 hours to travel 20 minutes. I'm so excited. Maybe I will take a nap. My drug of choice to calm my pre-teaching jitters? V8 Fusion of course. I hope that when I am famous someday, I can become a spokesperson for them. Because who wouldn't want a full serving each of fruit and vegetables in every glass?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...