Wednesday, December 10, 2008

My art making has been put on momentary hold as I am furiously curriculumming (due Friday! and its almost Wednesday!) and working on an artist profile/research paper (due Thursday!) on Cassandra Barney (this is one of her magnificent paintings).

Note: You should never try to complete a research paper on one of your professor's wives. Especially when she is absolutely amazing. My thesis is that it is possible to be a successful mother/wife/artist, and she is living proof of that. her blog is incredible and full of amazing insights on family and her art. It is also over 400 pages in a word document that I just finished reading. Now I have to write a paper to that does justice to the life she has so beautifully created. I have never felt so under-qualified for anything in my life....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...