Friday, December 19, 2008

KM the flute player

I was looking through my wedding photos the last few days and thinking about how fast and wonderful that whole day was.
KM and a few friends were our musical entertainment and were FABULOUS! It was the most meaningful (and my favorite!) gift I got from ANY of my friends because it was from the heart.
And then, I realized something terrible: I never got a SINGLE picture with KM that day! SAD!! I wish I could just rewind 2 1/2 years ago and fix it but I can't. I can't even apologize to her in person (or over the phone) because she is in Paris till next summer.
So if you are reading this, KM, I love you. You are the most wonderful awesome and amazing friend a girl could ask for and (I'm putting it in writing lest I forget) I swear no matter where or when YOU get married, I will be in attendance on your wedding day. (not that I am even pregnant now but) Even if I am 9 months pregnant and your wedding is in Japan, I WILL GO.
Because thats what friends do. 
I miss you! KM, you rock! :) Even if you are too far away...

2 comments:

Kana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kana said...

Love you too!!! I was sad that we didnt take pics! time flew during your reception... Quite long time ago now too. Thanks for the post :) I cannot wait to hang out with you!!! come visit me here ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...