Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Big FOUR

This has been quite the week for me. 
Friday I finished my curriculum "From the Outside...In."

Saturday I (started and) finished my research paper on Ms. Barney.

Sunday I made chocolate chip waffles for the first time and I FINISHED my fifth and final basket by the day's end. Photos to come soon.

Monday I completely scraped what I wrote on Saturday and re-wrote my research paper THEN went on to study all 24 chapters of Geology vocabulary.

Sometimes, I even amaze myself in what I can do. But there is always more to be done. I still need to finish making/buying Christmas gifts.

It has been exhausting, exciting, and quite a challenging weekend. But I love the business of it. Because life at a standstill is really no life at all. At least not one I plan on being involved in.

I already have four books to read over my two-week vacation: 
1. A Runner's Guide for Women
2. Blink
3. Party Crashing:How the Hip-Hop Generation Declared Political Independence
4. Girl in Hyacinth Blue

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...