Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Its beginning to look a lot like

CHRISTMAS!!!!
I woke up today and it was snowing!!! Sure, it was only a few small flakes but it was enough to cover our car in pure snowy delight and set me in the Holiday mood. 
 I finally broke out of my funk from last week this past Sunday, when I baked some heart healthy muffins and cooked up a pumpkin stew (much yummier than it sounds).
Also, we taught Kevin how to play fetch (and yes, he is a cat). He just loves to carry that little ball-shaped mouse around the house in his mouth.... too cute. Then on Monday I finally bought some new curtains and our house (pardon my lack of humility) looks so good! MUCH better than before, especially since some of the nasty neon color juxtapositions were giving me headaches. 
Also, the presidential election yesterday. Wow. I listened to McCain and Obama's speeches and they were both impressive. As I sat there watching by myself I thought, wow, this is something I am going to remember for the rest of my life. I just hope that Obama lives up to his promises because I know I want to see some serious change to the NCLB (No Child Left Behind) act.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that D-Site-K website!

It rocks!

Kana said...

Yey Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas season! I miss theses events... no TG here... :( We already got our vacation. I will miss big dinner with family... also christmas...

P.S. i cannot believe your little one now has a blog, and looks so great!!! how old is he again??? oh my...

<3s!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...