Friday, November 28, 2008

Interiors

Ever since I was a little girl I have been fascinated with interior design. The apartment we currently live in we have inhabited for over a year, of which time I have done some SERIOUS redecorating, theming each room to a season: Summer=Bathroom, Spring=Living Room, Fall=Kitchen, Winter=Bedroom.

So when my parents bought me a few necessary items to complete the Chi I so desperately desired to fulfill in my home, I was so thrilled, I had to take pictures.


The first present (a singing bear) I received, my cat immediately attacked. He LOVES ribbons. And that is fine with me, because I got... New Dish towels (and assorted accessories) for my Kitchen!!


And palm tree towels to round out our tropical theme in the bathroom!
I love birthdays. Especially when it means I get to indulge a little in my interior design endeavors!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...