Wednesday, November 26, 2008

giving thanks

Well its that time of year again. So here is my Top Six list for 2008 of what I am thankful for.... 1. My parents. The decisions they made when they were my age changed my life, even before I was born. 2. My husband, Drew. When I met him he changed my life and I have become a better person and more passionate artist over the years because of him. "I love Him" goes without saying. He is my heart. 3. My sisters and brother. What better gift can a parent give you than siblings? 4. My art. I love what I do and I think about it all the time. I love looking for ways to incorporate art into my life, as well as the lives of others, every day. 5. Holidays. How great is it that our country recognizes the need for families to get together at least once a year? 6. Running. Working out. Exercising. Whatever you want to call it, it is my passion. It is what gets me through the day and gives me energy to do all the stuff that I love doing.

1 comment:

Kana said...

I love it :)
Giving Thanks... I miss sharing giving thanks during big dinner... Have a wonderful break!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...