Thursday, November 27, 2008

63+Home+Made+Cards=Over 20 Hours of INTENSE Labor!

When I decided that I wanted to hand make our Christmas Cards, I had no idea what I was getting myself into, but it took up most of the last three days, creating 63 cards to send out to our closest friends and family. Yep, you heard right, a unique, one of a kind print for a Christmas (Post)Card, that Drew made 10 of, and I made the other 53.
What was I thinking? It was so much work. And it CONSUMED me as (almost) all I thought about when I should have been curriculumming! I even forgot to eat between the hours of 8am-7pm BOTH Tuesday and Wednesday. Talk about dedication! Anyone who doesn't ADORE their card, well, won't be getting one next year! And for those of you who were not on the exclusive list (because I refuse to say I forgot anyone), be sure that I know NOW, so that you can be assured that you will get your card next year. As much work as it was, I have decided to make it a Christmas tradition...but next year, I will try to start a little earlier!
Also, I only have larger views of the cards, since I don't want to spoil anyone's delight in receiving their gift!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...