Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy Halloween, Kevin Faulk Youkilis Garnett

Its that time of year again. Where I have to deal with a terrible holiday that stands between me and the best holiday in the world...(Christmas). So I try to make the best of Halloween, even if it is pointless and silly. My mom got Kev this DARLING Bumble Bee Costume (meant for small dogs, I think) and I am pretty sure Kevin loves it. Well, he had better because next week we are entering him in a costume contest at the local PetSmart, and if he wins he can get a gift card there which I have promised him he can spend to his little heart's delight. KG just told me is planning on spending it on the Drinkwell Fountain and more treats like the ones Mama Astrid got him this week. He is so spoiled....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...