Tuesday, October 07, 2008

2009 Kaiser Permanente San Fransisco Half Marathon

Well, I have finally found it. The perfect half marathon in San Fransisco that Amax and I can run together, since it is on a weekend (Superbowl Sunday to be exact-Febuary 1, 2009) and it will be my motivation to keep running this winter (mostly due to the fact that I will be able to run in sunny California! I haven't signed up yet (because you can't, its too early), but I have already printed off training schedules and hopefully will be able to find a cheap flight!

Also, while reading my Runner's World magazine, I can across this article about a new exhibition in the Tate galleryin London... Runners AS an art exhibit! It is called "Work No. 850" by British artist Martin Creed. Its a pretty cool article, and it led me to this little movie clip (just copy and paste the link below). LOVE IT!



http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1348426473/bctid1640056922


So Amy won't run the half since its on Sunday. Unfortunately I found NO running races that were any day other than Sunday, so maybe I will just run it myself.  It would be sweet to see Amax and the Kron's, and I don't even mind that it is Superbowl weekend, mostly because of how terrible the Pats are.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...