Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Finally!

Well, I finally did it. I got the guts to quit at Mimi's. We had this really good lecture today in English class about resume's and the future and I just thought, "OH! I am GRADUATING in a few months and then I will need to find a REAL job... is hostessing REALLY helping me do what I want to do in my life and my career or is it a dead end job?" Obviously I realized it is the latter, so immediately after my class I created my new website/portfolio and then called and quit my job. I actually will be starting soon on a research grant in conjunction with another teacher now through May of next year, which will earn me money, experience, and something good to add on to my resume. And I have decided that I am going to paint more, specifically for the 8th International LDS Art Competition. Its due by October 10th so I better get on that. P.S. Also, on a HUGE note...Kana just called me from BOSTON getting ready to board her plane to FRANCE!! I will miss her SO much!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...