Wednesday, August 13, 2008

if at first you don't succeed...

Try try again. And again. That was the theme of the past few days for me. It started off with trying to give the kittens baths on Sunday (NOT a good idea, no matter how much they appear to like playing in water), playing golf at the driving range yesterday, and trying to get over this terrible virus with my sanity intact. Yikes. At least I have had the last two days off of work (to get some more Olympics watching in!). Watching Michael Phelps is always more exciting than making money. What a class act! Well, still working on getting back on track with my running (to do that half marathon for next year) but its hard with all the coughing... hopefully I will be better by the end of the week. We took some really cute pictures of Drew and "Baby" PeePee wrappped in a blanket, but it doesn'e seem to want to upload. Maybe later.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...