Monday, August 04, 2008

good bye papi...

Well after a hard couple of weeks trying to advertise the kittens online, Papi has a new home in Salt Lake City and we are lefty with Lucy, Kevin, and PeePee. and P.S. we found out Papi's a girl the other day. Whoops.
It is so quiet in our house now. 3 months of those crazy little guys and I sure was used to them. We got an email today and I spoke with a woman about Lucy (knock on wood) hopefully it works out...
I am just glad that we took a lot of pictures of our first little family. And yeah, I cried giving Papi away yesterday but that was the first time in my life I had ever raised something (or someone) and had to give her to a total stranger. I can't even imagine what it would be like for a parent to give up their child for adoption. 
We are officially in August. The Summer is 2/3 over. Yikes. As much as I love summer though, it was a HOT summer. Especially without A/C. And as much as I had looked forward to the all-you-can-eat-fruits and veggies of summer, it certainly didn't take me long to realize... I CANT AFFORD IT! Haha, which is ok, I will be happy to go back to my canned/frozen fruits and veggies, soups and stews and homemade bread and hot cocoa in the fall. But until then I will enjoy my sun. :) And will put up some last pics of Papi tomorrow. 
I have tomorrow and Wednesday off work, yet I still have so much to do. That is all. Miss you Papi... but I am SO relieved that giving away Pee Pee didn't work out. We are DEFINATELY keeping her. Forever. She's our little girl. And Kevin? What is not to love about him? He is a sweetheart and is so good about keeping me company (thank you, grandpa for training him!). hopefully we can keep both???

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...