Thursday, August 14, 2008

dolla dolla bills ya'll

Well here is the picture I wanted to have the other day of Drew and his "baby girl" PeePee. And the other picture is of Kevin and Lucy sleeping by my shoes as usual. Anyways, the reason for my posting is not just that I finally figured out how to put up pictures but also because I was really excited that I was working To-Go's at Mimi's all day and finally (after a lot of 50 cent and no-tips) did an order that was $95 and the guy tipped me $50!!!! I couldn't believe it!!! It absolutely made my day, especially when I thought about the $8 an hour I was making (for 5 and 1/2 hours) meaning that I made more in that one order than I did all day!!! Needless to say, I celebrated by NOT buying anything believe it or not...I am really trying to save up all of my tips to prove to Drew that I can be responsible and save money, and it is much harder for me to save the cash, so that is what I am trying to do. Plus, Drew and I recently decided to get a Mac laptop, so money for tat is all I will be asking for for my birthday, Christmas, and Graduation. Well, I do want a blender for smoothies and a new pair of running shoes, since mine have slowly been falling apart all summer. Oy.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...