Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Photoshop Phun




The last two days I have had to focus on photoshop activities in two of my four classes. I guess I should take this more seriously, but I think it more fun not to! Here are a few of the photos that I have "shop"-ed.

The first is called "New home" (consisting of a wedding photo with the backdrop of New Orleans post-Katrina and my kittens on the doorstep)

The second is "Lucy and the gang eying dinner when farmer Anna is not looking..." (Anna and the "Cows" of Boston from Summer 2006, as well as Lucy and and her vicious band of Crayola air-dry clay)

and the third one is a "Lost's Kate and Desmond: What if they mated? " (two characters from "Lost"...yuck)

so.... just some fun experiments where I learned a lot.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...